No, you must list your name exactly as it is shown on your current 10 year passport. If your name has changed since your 10 year passport was issued, or if there is a printing error on your passport, you must go through the name change or passport correction process on your 10 year passport before a second passport is issued. A passport expediting company may be able to help you do both processes at once to save time.

Category: Second Passport Application FAQ

← FAQs

PASSPORTINFO.COM is not operated, maintained by, or affiliated with any passport offices or government agencies. It is a privately operated website portal for informational purposes only.