Passport Office: Benton County Clerk
620 Market St. Prosser, WA 99350 (509) 735-8388
- Monday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
This Location Offers:
- Application review for a New Passport, Minor Passport, or Replacement Passports
- Blank Passport Application Forms
- Drop-off for standard (6-8 week) processing by mail
- You must appear in person for these services
- All contact details are above
- Looking for help with your passport application? For step-by-step instructions, a detailed checklist, online assistance, and expedited service, click here.
- Handicapped applicants: this facility is fully accessible.