Passport Office: Stark County District Library-plain Community Branch
1803 Schneider St Ne Canton, OH 44721 (330) 494-3399
- Monday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday By Appointment Only
This Location Offers:
- Application review for a New Passport, Minor Passport, or Replacement Passports
- Blank Passport Application Forms
- Drop-off for standard (6-8 week) processing by mail
- You must appear in person for these services
- All contact details are above
- Looking for help with your passport application? For step-by-step instructions, a detailed checklist, online assistance, and expedited service, click here.
- Want to plan your visit for your lunch hour? This facility is open during lunchtime.
- This Passport Acceptance Office does not offer passport photo service.
- Handicapped applicants: this facility is fully accessible.