Passport Office: Harrison County Recorders Office
111 N 2nd Ave. Logan, IA 51546 (712) 644-2545
- Monday 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
This Location Offers:
- Application review for a New Passport, Minor Passport, or Replacement Passports
- Blank Passport Application Forms
- Drop-off for standard (6-8 week) processing by mail
- You must appear in person for these services
- All contact details are above
- Looking for help with your passport application? For step-by-step instructions, a detailed checklist, online assistance, and expedited service, click here.
- Want to plan your visit for your lunch hour? This facility is open during lunchtime.
- This Passport Acceptance Office does not offer passport photo service.
- Handicapped applicants: this facility is fully accessible.