DS-4805 Application Form for Passport Pages
The government form you will need to complete when applying for additional passport pages is called the DS-4805. It is a one page form with a space for your signature at the bottom. When you complete the DS-4805 application form for additional passport pages, you will need to include the following information:
Click Here to Add Extra Pages to your Passport in as little as 24 Hours
- Your legal name, as listed on your current passport
- The number and issue date of your current passport
- Your Social Security Number
- Your residential address
- At least one contact phone number – may be your home, work, or mobile phone number
- The name and address of someone who can be a contact in case of emergency
Document Checklist – Requirements for Additional Passport Pages Application Form DS-4085
- Your valid US passport
- US Passport Form DS-4085.
- Flight itinerary or other proof of urgent travel plans, if you need to rush your additional passport pages
- Additional pages fee – a check for $82 ($142 if you need expedited service) made payable to “US Department of State.”
Complete Your Additional Pages Application
To print and complete by hand
Download DS-4085 Form
Fill out DS-4085 Form online – select “Add Visa Pages” to begin
How to Get Additional Passport Pages Fast
Processing times for additional pages applications are:
- Standard service by mail: 6-8 weeks
- Expedited service by mail: 2-3 weeks
- Expedited service at a US Passport Agency: up to 8 business days
- Expedited service from a registered passport expediting company: as little as 24 hours
Passport Pages Application FAQ
The standard additional pages insert is 24 pages. You can request a large 48 page insert on your DS-4805 application. There is no additional charge for the 48 page insert, but they are issued at State Department discretion only. A 24 page insert may be issued even if a 48 page insert is requested.
You do not need to list any travel plans unless you are requesting expedited service.
List the passport number and issue date for the passport that needs additional pages.