Colorado Passport Agency
The Colorado Passport Agency is located in Aurora, CO, less than half an hour’s drive from Denver, CO and one hour from Boulder. It serves as a Regional Passport Agency for much of the mountain west, as there are no Passport Agencies in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, North Dakota or South Dakota.
The Colorado Passport Agency offers expedited passport services to US citizens with imminent international travel or life-or-death emergencies overseas. Appointments are required to visit this and all other Passport Agencies.
Location, Public Transportation, and Parking
Cherry Creek III
3151 South Vaughn Way, Suite 600
Aurora, CO 80014
Public transportation is not available to this location.
A free public parking lot is available in front of the Cherry Creek III building. Handicapped parking spaces are located behind the building.
Making an Appointment at This Agency
Call 877-487-2778 to make an appointment to visit the Colorado Passport Agency. The automated appointment system will ask if you are departing within 2 weeks (or 4 weeks if you also need to get a travel visa), but proof of travel is not required to apply at the Colorado Passport Agency.
Appointments are available during the following office hours:
On the Day of Yyour Appointment
- Arrive early, as there may be lines to go through the security screening.
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Valid identification
- Completed passport application form and supporting documents
- Means of payment – checkbook, major credit card, or cash or money order for the exact amount of your government fee
- Check in at the Information Desk, receive a number, and then have a seat and wait for your number to be called.
Processing Times at This Location
- Travelers with departures within 8 business days or life-or-death emergencies: the passport agent will advise when your completed passport will be ready for pickup at the agency.
- All other travelers: completed passports will be sent in approximately 8 business days.