Miami Passport Agency
The Miami Passport Agency, in downtown Miami, FL, is located in the OMNI Center building near the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. It is the only Regional Passport Office in the state of Florida. The Miami Passport Agency provides expedited passport services to US citizens who have rapidly approaching international travel dates or life-or-death emergencies that require overseas travel. To receive passport service at the Miami Passport Agency, you must make an appointment to appear in person at the agency.
If you cannot get an appointment at the Miami Passport Agency or do not wish to travel to Miami for your expedited passport, a registered passport expediting company can expedite your passport for you.
Location, Public Transportation, and Parking
1501 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 210
Miami, Florida 33132
The Passport Agency is directly across the street from the Adrienne Arsht Center Metro Mover (light rail) station. You can also access the Miami Passport Agency by bus; take bus route 3, 16, 32, 93, 95, or 103C to Northeast 15th Street and Biscayne Boulevard.
A paid parking garage with daily and hourly rates is available at the OMNI Center building. Metered street parking is also available on Biscayne Boulevard and North Bayshore Drive. Please note that the Miami Passport Agency does not validate parking.
Making an Appointment at This Agency
Call 877-487-2778 to make an appointment to visit the Miami Passport Agency. You will need to have proof that of your international departure within 2 weeks (or 4 weeks if you also need to get a travel visa) in order to secure an appointment at the Miami Passport Agency.
Appointments are available during the following office hours:
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Arrive early to go through the security screening.
- Take the elevator to the third floor.
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Valid identification
- Completed passport application form and supporting documents, including your proof of travel.
- Means of payment – checkbook, major credit card, or cash or money order for the exact amount of your government fee
- Check in at the Information Desk, receive a number, and then have a seat and wait for your number to be called.
Processing Times at This Location
- Travelers with departures within 8 business days or life-or-death emergencies: the passport agent will advise when your completed passport will be ready for pickup at the agency.
- All other travelers: completed passports will be sent in approximately 8 business days.