Passport Office: Cowlitz County District Court
312 Sw 1st Ave. Rm 207 Kelso, WA 98626 (360) 577-3073
- Monday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
This Location Offers:
- Application review for a New Passport, Minor Passport, or Replacement Passports
- Blank Passport Application Forms
- Drop-off for standard (6-8 week) processing by mail
- You must appear in person for these services
- All contact details are above
- Looking for help with your passport application? For step-by-step instructions, a detailed checklist, online assistance, and expedited service, click here.
- Handicapped applicants: this facility is fully accessible.