Passport Office: Haakon County Clerk Of Courts
140 S. Howard Ave. Philip, SD 57567 (605) 859-2627
- Monday 8:00am - 11:30am
- Tuesday 8:00am - 11:30am
- Wednesday 8:00am - 11:30am
- Thursday 8:00am - 11:30am
- Friday 8:00am - 11:30pm
This Location Offers:
- Application review for a New Passport, Minor Passport, or Replacement Passports
- Blank Passport Application Forms
- Drop-off for standard (6-8 week) processing by mail
- You must appear in person for these services
- All contact details are above
- Looking for help with your passport application? For step-by-step instructions, a detailed checklist, online assistance, and expedited service, click here.
- Want to plan your visit for your lunch hour? This facility is open during lunchtime.
- Handicapped applicants: this facility is fully accessible.