Honolulu Passport Agency
The Honolulu Passport Agency can be found in the Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building in Honolulu, HI. This federal building also houses the US District Court for Hawaii, and is near the Pier II Cruise Terminal and the Waterfront Plaza mall. The Honolulu Passport Agency offers expedited passport services only, and all travelers must pay the $60 government fee for expedited service. Appointments are required, and you must have proof that you are departing within 2 weeks (or 4 weeks if you also need to get a travel visa) in order to secure an appointment at this agency.
Location, Public Transportation, and Parking
Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Federal Building
300 Ala Moana Blvd., Suite I-330
Honolulu, HI 96850
The Honolulu Passport Agency is accessible by bus. The closest stop is at Ala Moana Boulevard and Punchbowl Street, which is served by bus routes 19, 20, 55, 56, 57, 57A, 65, 80A, 88A, and 94.
The Federal Building does not have any public parking, but paid parking is available at nearby parking garages. Metered street parking is also available.
Making an Appointment at This Agency
Call 877-487-2778 to make an appointment to visit the Honolulu Passport Agency.
Appointments are available during the following office hours:
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Arrive early to go through the security screening.
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Valid identification
- Completed passport application form and supporting documents, including your proof of urgent travel
- Means of payment – checkbook, major credit card, or cash or money order for the exact amount of your government fee
- Check in at the Information Desk, receive a number, and then have a seat and wait for your number to be called.
Processing Times at This location
- Travelers with departures within 8 business days or life-or-death emergencies: the passport agent will advise when your completed passport will be ready for pickup at the agency.
- All other travelers: completed passports will be sent in approximately 8 business days.