El Paso Passport Agency
The El Paso Passport Agency is located in downtown El Paso, TX, and is one of three Regional Passport Agencies in Texas. (The other two are in Dallas and Houston.) The El Paso Passport Agency is in the Anson Mills building, directly across from San Jacinto Square. This location is very near the El Paso Museum of Art and the Southwest University Park baseball stadium.
The El Paso Passport Agency provides expedited passport services to US citizens with urgent international departures, typically people who have departures within 2 weeks, or 4 weeks if a visa is required for travel. However, proof of travel is not required to submit an application at the El Paso Passport Agency. You will need to make an appointment for service in advance.
Location, Public Transportation, and Parking
Anson Mills Building
303 N. Oregon St.
El Paso, TX 79901
Take Downtown Circulator bus #4 or #9 to San Jacinto Plaza.
The Anson Mills building has a parking garage with daily rates of approximately $8. Metered street parking is also available nearby. The El Paso Passport Agency does not validate parking.
Making an Appointment at This Agency
Call 877-487-2778 to make an appointment to visit the El Paso Passport Agency. You do not need to have proof of an urgent departure in order to secure an appointment at this agency.
Appointments are available during the following office hours:
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Valid identification
- Completed passport application form and supporting documents
- Means of payment – checkbook, major credit card, or cash or money order for the exact amount of your government fee
- When you arrive, take the elevator to the 7th floor.
- Arrive early to go through the security screening and metal detectors. Weapons are not allowed in the building.
- Check in at the Information Desk, receive a number, and then have a seat and wait for your number to be called.
Processing Times at This Location
- Travelers with departures within 8 business days or life-or-death emergencies: the passport agent will advise when your completed passport will be ready for pickup at the agency.
- All other travelers: completed passports will be sent in approximately 8 business days.