Atlanta Passport Agency
The Atlanta Passport Agency is located in an office building in downtown Atlanta, GA, near the Mall at Peachtree Center. This agency location offers expedited passport services to travelers with proof of urgent departures or life-or-death emergencies that require overseas travel. All travelers who apply through the Atlanta Passport Agency must pay the $60 government expedite fee.
Location, Public Transportation, and Parking
230 Peachtree St NW, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30303
The Atlanta Passport Agency may be reached via MARTA train. Take the Red or Gold rail line to Peachtree Center Station and exit via the Peachtree Street West elevator.
Parking is available at nearby public parking lots. Daily rates for parking range from $5 to $15.
Making an Appointment at This Agency
Call 877-487-2778 to make an appointment to visit the Atlanta Passport Agency. You will need to have proof that you are departing within 2 weeks (or 4 weeks if you also need to get a travel visa) in order to secure an appointment at this agency.
Appointments are available during the following office hours:
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Arrive early – you must allow time to go through lines for the security screening.
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Valid identification
- Completed passport application form and supporting documents, including your proof of travel
- Means of payment – checkbook, major credit card, or cash or money order for the exact amount of your government fee
- Take the elevator to the 10th Floor.
- Check in at the Information Desk, receive a number, and then have a seat and wait for your number to be called.
Processing Times at This location
- Travelers with departures within 8 business days or life-or-death emergencies: the passport agent will advise when your completed passport will be ready for pickup at the agency.
- All other travelers: completed passports will be sent in approximately 8 business days.