Arkansas Passport Agency
The Arkansas Passport Agency in Hot Springs, AR offers expedited passport services to travelers with urgent departures. Appointments are required for service. In order to make an appointment with this agency, you must have an international departure within 2 weeks (or 4 weeks if you also need to get a travel visa), or evidence of a life-or-death emergency that requires overseas travel. If you cannot get an appointment at the Arkansas Passport Agency in time for your upcoming trip, contact a registered passport expeditor to get your passport processed as fast as 24 hours.
The Arkansas Passport Agency is located in an office park near Memorial Field Airport in Hot Springs, AR. It is approximately a one hour drive from Little Rock, AR and a two and a half hour drive from Fort Smith, AR.
Location, Public Transportation, and Parking
191 Office Park Drive
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Public transportation to this location is not available.
A free parking lot is available directly outside the office.
Making an Appointment at this Agency
Call 877-487-2778 to make an appointment to visit the Arkansas Passport Agency. You will be asked about your upcoming travel plans, but proof of travel is not required at this agency.
Appointments are available during the following office hours:
On the Day of Your Appointment
- Arrive early to go through the security screening.
- Appointment Confirmation Number
- Valid identification
- Completed passport application form and supporting documents
- Means of payment – checkbook, major credit card, or cash or money order for the exact amount of your government fee
- Check in at the Information Desk, receive a number, and then have a seat and wait for your number to be called.
Processing Times at This Location
- Travelers with departures within 8 business days or life-or-death emergencies: the passport agent will advise when your completed passport will be ready for pickup at the agency.
- All other travelers: completed passports will be sent in approximately 8 business days.